“You're a fallen angel, and in Heaven you would never need to fight for your survival.
Now you do, and let me fill you in on how your godliness will fail down here in Purgatory:
You will try to unify the reapers in rebellion against their leader.
Every one of them will scramble just to be the first to sell you out,
except for those too lazy not to sit back and enjoy the show.
Most of these guys come where I come from:
Hell. You've never been there, to my mind.
I should think you'd remember it, but then again: maybe you wouldn't,
and it doesn't matter. You can't teach them to surrender to your cause;
they've given up enough all ready to our boss,
and you have far less power over him than THEY do.”
-Gosnold, Supervising Reaper at Anubiz Corporation.
= = == === ===== ======== ============= ======== ===== === == = =
Current Feature: Act One. [Demo.]
This Work Includes:
- The Entire Scrypt [sic] for the First Act of this Five-Act Epic Drama.
- Roughly forty-five minutes of gameplay, even if you have a death wish.
- EIGHT UNFORGETTABLE CHARACTERS. (plus two expendable ones no one will miss.)
- More than TWENTY MINUTES OF ORIGINAL MUSIC. (Available as a twenty-minute E.P. if you wish to sponsor us for 3.33 USD.)
- Captivating Visuals with a glossy finish: expressive creatures with impressive features.
- Multiple Paths and Locations, both on Earth and Otherwise.
- Choices that will probably matter, eventually. We are still working on that part.